About Eastway Medical Clinic & Urgent Care in Charlotte, NC
Eastway Medical Clinic and Urgent Care provides medical and healthcare services to children and adults of all ages. We are open 6 days a week. We are conveniently located at 1220 Eastway Drive Charlotte, NC 28205. For more information, contact us today or book an appointment online.
Eastway Medical Clinic and Urgent Care is a primary and urgent care medical office located in the greater Charlotte area of North Carolina. The clinic provides affordable, high quality, and compassionate care in a very comfortable environment to all patients regardless of ability to pay.
Our Primary Care section is for new and established patients with chronic medical problems including hypertension, diabetes mellitus, heart disease, kidney disease, liver disease, chronic lung problems including COPD, allergies, asthma, seizures, blood clots, etc.
Our urgent care section is for your urgent medical needs that are not life threatening but require urgent attention. You will receive high-quality care while at the same time avoiding the costly and time-consuming visit to the emergency department. We have in-house laboratory and X-rays services.
We do recommend that you visit the nearest emergency room or dial 911 if you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency.
SKIP THE WAIT
& RESERVE YOUR SPOT
- Primary Care
- Urgent Care
- Minor Trauma
- Internal Medicine
- Physicals (Immigration, Annual, DOT, Sports, School, Job/Employment)
- Asthma and Allergy Testing and Treatment
- Substance Abuse
- Immunizations for children and adults
- Blood Pressure Management
- Management of chronic Heart diseases
- Treatment of Lung Infections
- Management of kidney infections
- Evaluation and management of Liver Diseases
- Management of Sexual Dysfunction including Erectile Dysfunction
- Testing for and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Cuts and Lacerations
- Physician Supervised Weight Loss
- Work Injuries
- Urine Drug Screen
- Repair of wounds and lacerations
- Foreign body removals
- Fluid therapy for dehydration
- Treatment for burns and skin problems
- Treatment of strains, sprains, and fractures
- Management of allergic reactions
- Evaluation and treatment for respiratory infections
- Treatment for animal bites and insect stings
- Medication maintenance
- Blood tests
- Evaluation of minor auto accident and personal injury cases
- PrEP (HIV Prevention)
Insurances Accepted & Payment
We accept most major insurances including Medicare and Medicaid. We offer discounts to self-pay patients-visit our Promotions Section for details.
Mondays-Fridays: 8:30AM-5:30 PM
Saturdays: 9:00 AM-3:00 AM
We accept Walk-ins.
Se Habla Espaniol
We have many Spanish speaking staff
Eastway Medical Clinic and Urgent Care
1220 Eastway Drive
Charlotte, NC 28205
Phone: 704-256 8109
Fax: 704-626 6515