Telemedicine/Virtual Visits at Eastway Medical Clinic and Urgent Care in Charlotte, NC
Eastway Medical Clinic & Urgent Care Offers Telemedicine/Virtual Visits for Established and New Patients. Call or Book Appointments Online and One of Our Board-Certified Doctors Will Visit You by Video/Audio in The Comfort of Your Own Home.
Requirements. You Need:
- A computer or a device with a camera/microphone.
- A good internet connection.
How Does It Work?
- Our doctors will use audio/video conferencing to assess and treat your medical conditions.
- If he/she deems it necessary for you to receive a face-to-face evaluation during your Telemedicine visit, you may be asked to come in to Eastway Medical Clinic and Urgent Care or to go to the emergency department.
Telemedicine/Virtual Visits for Your Primary Care & Urgent Care Needs
Concerns APPROPRIATE for Telemedicine/Virtual Visit:
- Upper Respiratory Tract infection
- Scabies exposure
- Sinus infections or sinus pain
- Minor skin injury
- Skin Infections
- Sore throat
- Bladder Infections/Urinary Tract Infection
- Minor Injuries
- Prescription Refills
- Arthritic pain
- Acid Reflux/Heartburn
- Seasonal Allergy Symptoms
- Insect Bites
- Cold/cough/runny nose
- Flu exposure requesting Tamiflu (no symptoms)
- Minor Constipation or diarrhea
- Medication refills (for medications already prescribed for you by Eastway Medical Clinic Providers)
- Pink eye/Conjunctivitis
- Poison Ivy/Oak
- Rash (non-genital, without fever)
- Request for laboratory testing (thyroid screening, diabetes screening, cholesterol screening)
Concerns NOT APPROPRIATE for Telemedicine/Virtual Visit:
- Chest pain or palpitations
- Dizziness, fatigue or weakness
- Fainting or loss of consciousness
- Head Injury
- Motor vehicle collisions, Spine or Major Extremity trauma
- Thoughts of harming self or others
- Severe illness with fever
- Abdominal pain
- Severe Back Pain
- Shortness of breath
- Insured: Telemedicine/ Virtual Visits is covered by most insurance companies including Medicaid/Medicare.
- Uninsured/Self pay: Initial Visit-$75; Follow-up Visit-$50
- Click Here to request an appointment
- You may be required to update your insurance information
- Our office staff will review your request and get back to you.
- Click Here to request appointment
- Click Here to fill out the New Patient Form
- If Uninsured/Self-pay, follow the link below to make payment:
- If Insured, have your insurance information ready
- Our office staff will review your request and get back to you
- For Questions or Concerns, call 704-256 8109
SKIP THE DRIVE AND WAITING ROOM AND MEET BY VIDEO!