Telemedicine Visits in Charlotte, NC
You can consult with our doctors, Dr. Sylvia Okoye, MD, and Dr. Joseph Okoye, MD, via telemedicine from the comfort of your home. Virtual visits might be more convenient to fit into your busy life. Eastway Medical Clinic & Urgent Care offers telemedicine/virtual visits for established and new patients in Charlotte, NC. We are conveniently located at 1220 Eastway Drive Charlotte, NC 28205. For more information, please contact us or request an appointment online.
Table of Contents:
• A computer or a device with a camera/microphone.
• A good internet connection.
• Our doctors will use audio/video conferencing to assess and treat your medical conditions.
• If he/she deems it necessary for you to receive a face-to-face evaluation during your Telemedicine visit, you may be asked to come in to Eastway Medical Clinic and Urgent Care or to go to the emergency department.
Concerns APPROPRIATE for Telemedicine/Virtual Visit:
• Upper Respiratory Tract infection
• Scabies exposure
• Sinus infections or sinus pain
• Minor skin injury
• Skin Infections
• Sore throat
• Bladder Infections/Urinary Tract Infection
• Minor Injuries
• Prescription Refills
• Arthritic pain
• Acid Reflux/Heartburn
• Seasonal Allergy Symptoms
• Insect Bites
• Cold/cough/runny nose
• Flu exposure requesting Tamiflu (no symptoms)
• Minor Constipation or diarrhea
• Medication refills (for medications already prescribed for you by Eastway Medical Clinic Providers)
• Pink eye/Conjunctivitis
• Poison Ivy/Oak
• Rash (non-genital, without fever)
• Request for laboratory testing (thyroid screening, diabetes screening, cholesterol screening)
Concerns NOT APPROPRIATE for Telemedicine/Virtual Visit:
• Chest pain or palpitations
• Dizziness, fatigue or weakness
• Fainting or loss of consciousness
• Head Injury
• Motor vehicle collisions, Spine or Major Extremity trauma
• Thoughts of harming self or others
• Severe illness with fever
• Abdominal pain
• Severe Back Pain
• Shortness of breath
• Insured: Telemedicine/ Virtual Visits is covered by most insurance companies including Medicaid/Medicare.
• Uninsured/Self pay: Initial Visit-$75; Follow-up Visit-$50
• Click Here to request an appointment
• You may be required to update your insurance information
• Our office staff will review your request and get back to you.
• Click Here to request appointment
• Click Here to fill out the New Patient Form
• If Uninsured/Self-pay, follow the link below to make payment:
• If Insured, have your insurance information ready
• Our office staff will review your request and get back to you
• For Questions or Concerns, call 704-256 8109. We Serve Patients From Charlotte NC, Harrisburg NC, Concord NC, Mint Hill NC, Matthews NC, Belmont NC, Pineville NC, Kannapolis NC, Monroe NC, and Mt Holly NC.
SKIP THE DRIVE AND WAITING ROOM AND MEET BY VIDEO!